Friday, August 7, 2009

Dr's visit

I had my 32 week appointment this morning. Before hand I had my blood drawn to check the anemia...can't wait to hear how that comes back. But during the visit we found out that now Evan is measuring 2-3 weeks bigger than he should...he's been measuring 1-2 weeks bigger before this. So that got us another ultrasound! Yeah! We are scheduled for next Thurs. afternoon. I'm excited to see him because we also had an ultrasound with Connor at 33 weeks where you could see a fat roll on the back of his neck. It will be interesting to see the differences. Thinking back though, I think Connor gained weight early and then not so much at the end so maybe Evan is doing the same. We can't wait to see though! He's been very active...painfully so. It's funny, they ask me each visit if I can feel the baby move...today Dave said "You can see it from across the room!" Evan moves from side to side much more so than Connor ever did. Connor found a spot and stuck with it. Evan thinks the whole place is for playing and moves from side to side and top to bottom daily. I wish I had a window so I could see what he was doing...ok that's kinda gross, but you know what I mean.

Connor got some "tools" yesterday. I found a tool kit and a drill at Target which he LOVES. They're very realistic. He keeps drilling the buttons on his shirt and even tried his belly button. I've seen him look at Sophie too so that won't be long!

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Haha that is so funny about Evan! Grayson moves SOOO much more than Corbin EVER did inutero! I have felt this kid move tons!