Monday, August 10, 2009

Anemia sticks around

The doctor's office called this morning to say that my iron levels hadn't really changed much with being on the iron pills for the past month. The strange thing was that that was when the nurse became stumped. She kind of stumbled and said "Well I guess start taking two a day." You guess? Didn't y'all talk to the DOCTOR about all this before calling me? They keep asking me if I'm taking the pills. Ummmm...yes, they were prescribed for me because I appear to have a condition that could cause some pretty bad things, so YES I'm taking the medication as prescribed. Glad I'm up to going to the dr every 2 weeks now because the in between care seems to be hit or miss!

The worst thing has happened...ok not the worst but pretty bad...the satellite died! We have been without tv for almost 24 hours now and have another 24 to go! Now I'm going to have to go to Target and spend money!

No comments: