Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twins????

Our friends, Sarah and Minor (Bakers in TX blog) needed a babysitter today, so Connor and I volunteered. We had a lot of fun! Sawyer is a pretty easy baby. He sleeps in a crib! It was amazing! Connor's crib has been used twice now...once by Addie and once by Sawyer! Anyway, the boys had a good time and I still have all my hair. The only times it got a little tough was when they both got tired or when they both wanted to stand up. You have to hold a 6 month old with two hands and two 6 month olds is definitely tricky. Come back any time Sawyer!

Connor shared his toys nicely.

I'm going to say that Connor is giving Sawyer a kiss. I suspect that it's really a retaliation bite for chewing on Froggie though.

After the bite...I mean kiss...Connor rolled over to have a look.

Sawyer liked the jumparoo. He can get it going just like Connor. It's pretty funny.

After Sawyer left, Connor spent some time in his walker. He's really starting to get good at moving that thing around. He kept running into my feet and ended up trapping me in this back corner. Then I got out and he chased this bag into the corner. I'm thinking opening cabinets is not far behind!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Thank you! Thank you!! They are too cute together! I can just imagine the fun they'll have together when they're both mobile!! Anytime we can help you guys out...just let us know!