Saturday, August 23, 2008

Training

So, today was the first day of training for the 2009 Austin Marathon (which will be Feb. 15th, but I don't think Connor will mind). I've decided to train for the half marathon (I trained 2 yrs for the marathon and only finished one and then for a 1/2 and it was too cold to go). So, I thought I'd try again. I got up early, got Connor ready and tried to get everything into the car to get down there by 7:15am. Unfortunately I didn't get everything into the car. I forgot to put the stroller into the car, but I did pull it out of the garage and set it behind the car which means.....yes, I ran over it! Luckily only one tire is a little banged up. Dave went online to Graco and found a replacement part which will hopefully be here soon. Connor was not happy to be on the bumpy trails in his little umbrella stroller. So hopefully in 2 weeks there will be no signs of trouble with the stroller and Connor will be riding in luxury again.

No comments: