Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Popsicles

They make some really cool things for babies these days. Connor has some of the little mesh things that you stick fruit in and he can suck on. So at Whole Foods today I bought some frozen peaches. We had to stop at the mall on the way home so I just plugged one in and he chewed on that the whole time we were there.

He really likes to share his popsicles with Sophie. Mommy doesn't think it's such a great idea.

Mmmmm!

I love to feed myself!

Sophie has her own version of a popsicle.

Mommy and Connor like to play!

Nora loaned me something called a Hip Hammock. It's a baby carrier for large babies! Why did I not find this before? I think this may be a saving grace on our trip to Ireland. Speaking of Ireland...we leave on Sat! I was planning on taking my computer so I could update our blog each day, but I think I've changed my mind. It's just one more thing to drag through customs and I'll be very upset if something happens to it. So, if we find a way to update the blog from Ireland, we will. But, I wouldn't count on it. I'll keep notes each day and update when we get back!

Today is the one year anniversary of my father's death. I can't believe it's been a year. It was such a hard time. I just hope that he has found "Peace At Last".