Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Anniversary



One year ago today, June 30th, we were married at the downtown Austin Hilton. It was a grand day and one I will cherish for the rest of my life. We had a beautiful ceremony with wonderful flowers, a delicious cake, a gorgeous dress, and special friends and family. It was all captured by two talented photographers. Dave allowed me to have the wedding I never let my self even dream of. We went all out and if we had to do it all over again...we'd do it exactly the same way! We have a wonderfully fulfilling life together with the most precious baby this world has ever known (I know, I'm biased). We are so lucky to have found each other (thank you Match.com) and I can't wait to see what wonderful surprises life has in store for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw crud I missed it! Happy Anniversary!!!! You two are awesome together. The wedding was freaking fantastic . . .