Thursday, July 3, 2008

Free At Last

Watch Out! Here he comes! I got Connor a walker yesterday and he loves it! I needed some thing mobile for him to sit in so I can get some things done around the house. He doesn't like to lay on the floor and play...he only wants to stand up now. So I thought this would work and it's a big hit. When Dave got home he "helped" Connor chase Sophie. He actually had some big belly laughs during that! He's pretty much eye-to-eye with the dogs in this. I've seen him look at Sophie's tail when she walks by. Once he figures out he can grab it life will be VERY different for her!

BTW, I measured those thighs this week. They're 10 inches around!

2 comments:

Avery (Cox Account) said...

Congrats on the year Anny! Thank you again for inviting us to the wedding it was so much fun and I know Lindsey had the best time hanging out and meeting you. (Thanks for keeping me in check-ish till I met her :) )

He is HUGE I love it! How kewl is that! Also FYI I have always heard that baby's should spend as much time crawling as possible before walking to let their knee joint (Specifically the meniscus grow in thought that could be an old wives tale - not that I am calling you old :) )

Avery

Judey said...

Hi Sarah, I realize I'm way late with all this but mazal tov on your marriage and your kiddo. You look very happy and your little boy is just about as adorable as can be. I wish you and your family all the best!!

Cheers, Judey D