Friday, July 25, 2008

Beer!!!!

Dave finished up his first batch of "Connor's Cloudy Ale" last night. We have to wait three weeks to taste it though.

The first bottle!

Connor supervised the entire activity.

He loves this toy that we borrowed from Addie. He likes to try and catch the animals as they move.

Sophie had a playdate today! We need to see Molly more often.

We are also working hard at getting ready for our trip to Ireland for my sister's wedding. Only two weeks to go. I have never spent so much time looking for a sweatshirt. It is almost impossible to find a sweatshirt in TX when it's 105 degrees outside.

BTW, Connor weighed 19lbs. 13 oz. today at the doctor's office! What is he going to be at 1 yr? OH MY! He is currently working very hard at getting the band-aid off his leg where he got his shots. I think that eye hand coordination thing is really kicking in. Another thing that is kicking in is attitude. Everything is a fight! Changing diapers and clothes, eating, sleeping...everything! I think he's got his own ideas about things are supposed to go and he just can't tell me so he screams and kicks and rolls until I get the picture! Can the terrible two's kick in at 5 months? I get the feeling I'm in big trouble with this one!

No comments: