Sunday, June 29, 2008

Froggie's Night Out

So every morning Connor and I come downstairs, Connor sits in his chair with Froggie while I make coffee. This morning Froggie was no where to be found. I decided to check the car after not finding him in the house. When I got to the car I found Froggie passed out in the back seat. When I questioned him about why he spent the night in the car, he had no answers for me.

When Dave came down, I told him about finding Froggie passed out in the car. Dave admitted to letting Froggie take the Element out joy-riding last night.

I asked Connor if he knew anything about Froggie's night out...he said he was busy trying to keep track of this blue gecko and cow jumping over the moon.

I think he knows more than he's letting on though.

2 comments:

MacKenzie said...

Haha Sarah, Froggie is partying like a rockstar! He has quite a life. He is living it up!

Connor looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kids!

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you're still having fun... or at least Froggie is. Was he at the reception??

~Angie