Monday, June 2, 2008

Froggie's Still Celebrating!

We went to The Oasis on the lake for dinner on Sat. night to celebrate Mommy's birthday. Again, Froggie got a little out of hand!

My good friends, Laura, Annie and Nora came out with their husbands to help us celebrate.


My garden is taking off, but I'm having some trouble with bugs. I have one unidentifiable one that is either a good bug to have in your garden or a very bad one. We still don't know. I've brewed some pesticide. Hopefully that will help. As you can see a few of the zucchini plants have been harmed. I picked two tomatoes and have quite a few flowers, so hopefully we'll have lots of veggies soon.


We started some cereal last week and a little banana this week. As you can see Connor's a little skeptical of the whole process. I know it's a little early, but the child weighs 17lbs. and Mommy thinks it's time for real food.

I don't think so!

Is this how this spoon thing works?


Here, take it back. Notice the finger is constantly in the mouth. We think teeth are not far off...another reason Mommy wants to introduce food.


Froggie continued his celebrating by going to visit Aunt Courtney at the Driftwood Winery.

Family photo

Aunt Courtney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Froggie parties like a rock star!

~Angie