Monday, May 26, 2008

Froggie Strikes Again!

When I woke I up this morning this is what I found! That Froggie partied last night and left his mess! Actually, two of Dave's colleagues from work are in town from Russia. They came over for brisket and beer butt chicken. It was fun comparing cultures. Connor really liked one of the guys...he kept smiling at him. Luckily they didn't hear him let loose in his diaper at the dinner table. This seems to be a new trend. he waits until an inconvenient moment and then lets loose!



Connor started working on rolling from tummy to back this week but only the front part would go. I think he was really just trying to get a better look at the tv!



Connor's started back into his eating more often frenzy. I think we'll start trying some cereal this week. He'll be 3 1/2 months this week (not to mention pushing 17 lbs hard) so I think he's ready. I'll let y'all know how that goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't have a Twister patterned baby blanket- that pose would be perfect!

Cutie!
~Angie