Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Skills


Connor's been working hard on some new skills this week. He's learned to roll from his back to his side. He can't get all the way over because of a fat little arm though. I'm sure he'll figure it out soon. He's also working on lifting up. He started scooting around while I was taking this picture. I thought he might be able to go in a circle. He's also been trying REALLY hard to stick both of his fists in his mouth at the same time. He got a thumb stuck in his lip today while working on that one.

We've had a busy week of visiting friends. It was lots of fun and Connor loves looking around at new places and faces. He really seems to be mellowing out and we're all getting along very well...that is if I meet his every demand. He's squawking at me right now to come and get him out of his swing! I better do it or I'll have to pay for delaying his needs!

No comments: