Friday, May 2, 2008

This week

Connor had a funny reaction to his acid reflux meds the other day.

The bubbles just kept getting bigger and bigger.

I decided he needed a jumper or a walker or something to get him moving...and maybe work off some of those hamhock thighs. So I went to the local resale store and got a great deal on a jumper. I got it home and then realized we already had this one that Scott and Annie loaned us. I guess I'll take the other one back tomorrow. Anyway, this was the first time we've ever seen him smile at a thing. He seemed to like it and can even touch the floor and make it bounce by accident.

Dave moved the bushes to make way for my garden.

My garden...let's hope things will grow!


Dave is also making a pad for the grill to sit on. The dogs are helping.

No comments: