Saturday, April 26, 2008

Giggles!!!

Connor got some new hats for summer this week.

Daddy giving Connor his bath. He tolerates bath time now. No screaming! Yeah!

We have a house guest this weekend. Addie's puppy, Molly, came to stay. Sophie is so excited. She thinks she hit the lottery. We've had a few good beagle battles, then they pass out.

Connor had his first real giggle today. I discovered the other day that he's ticklish. When I was putting on his clothes today, I got some good giggles. But then I took him downstairs and put him in his seat. We were playing with Froggie and we got a real giggle. It was soooo cute! We talk everyday about what a cute baby he is and even though we're biased, we think even by the normal person's standards that's he's really cute. We can't go to a store without hearing comments. He's going to break some hearts in the future!

Connor's starting to vocalize a lot. I was on the phone with a friend the other day and we had to hang up because both of our babies were making so much noise we couldn't hear. I just wonder what he's saying.

No comments: