Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our week

Connor has a Froggie that we are trying to make his "lovee". I'm not sure if it really helps to soothe him yet, but Froggie likes to sing (esp when Daddy is around).

Just hanging out on the couch watching Y&R with Mommy!

We found the dogs sitting like this. Actually Marley had her head on top of Sophie's, but when we tried to get the picture she moved. I guess Marley has finally given in and decided that Sophie is the only one who will cuddle with her now that Connor is here. Poor dogs!

Mommy went to get her hair cut tonight (I'll post that later) and Daddy stayed home with Connor. He decided that playing Phish and dancing in the living room would be the thing to do. Connor really liked it! They did that for about an hour.

Sophie didn't think the whole Phish music thing was such a good idea. Something scared her and she wouldn't go near Dave or into the living room. She'll obviously protect us when we need her...NOT!

Connor and I went to the library to get him a library card. By the picture you can tell that he's VERY excited about the whole thing. I tried to read him a book while we were there and he screamed. Then as we were looking around, he fell asleep. I'm going to be the only reading teacher whose kid hates to read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Connor on your very first library card! I'm so proud of you!

Don't worry, Sarah. Addison claims to "love to read!", but seemingly only when it is time to clean her room or go to bed...and I'm a librarian!

Cute pics, love the blog! I look forward to new postings every week.

Take care!
~Angie