Friday, August 5, 2011

Great News!

We had another scan today and it showed that our baby girl grew a week and half in just one week! Her head is right on target, but her abdomen is a little small and her femur is a little smaller (short from my side). But over all she is measuring 14 weeks 5 days and I'm 15 weeks 2 days so that's within the window of accuracy for ultrasounds and is a BIG relief! I decided not to go back next week because I just can't handle the emotional strain of it anymore. My blood pressure is creeping up (125/85) so I need some time to recover from the last 3 extremely stressful weeks. So it looks like the acupuncture and high protein diet are working. I may try to add some walks back in to help with the blood pressure (and weight gain +2 this week)!

Just keep saying Grow Baby Grow!

No comments: