Friday, August 12, 2011

Funny Boys!

The boys each grabbed an iPhone and headed to their chairs to play games. Unfortunately for Evan, he got my old one which is pretty much a goner (no sound). I wish I knew where that iTouch disappeared to!

I don't remember what he was upset about because I was so amused by the upside down Mr. Potato Head glasses.

Over the last month I've noticed that Evan is having some trouble with one of his eyes. The left eye doesn't seem to always track with the other one...which can be a really big deal. The brain will shut off the wayward eye because it cannot deal with competing information. So we went to the pediatrician to find out where we should go to have this looked at. The first pediatric ophthalmologist (at Dell Children's Center) I called couldn't get him in until January! So I tried another one and we can get in at the end of September, which is better but still sucks. I want to have this looked at and taken care of as soon as possible so it doesn't cause any long term damage. But I guess I have to be patient!


No comments: