Thursday, December 31, 2009

Feed Me!


Today we gave Evan rice cereal for the first time to help him celebrate the New Year! I think he may have liked it better than the bottle...which is still a no go. We actually got through a good portion of it before he started fussing. I think some of it even went down so we're considering it a success!

I took Evan to the dr on Monday for his 3 month shots. He has been kind of snotty too so we saw the dr about that. He did give us prescription for antibiotics but kind of encouraged me to wait a few days and see how it goes. I got some saline spray and that seems to have helped a bit...except for the time he turned his head and I sprayed it in his eye. Anyway, he weighed 16 lbs 12 oz. He's a big boy but pretty much the same size as his brother was at this age. He hasn't been sleeping so well the last few nights...I definitely won't make it to midnight tonight.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I stumbled upon your blog this morning, and I think our babies were born on the same day! He's a cutie!