Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cold, Cold, Cold

It's been REALLY cold here lately so we've been spending a lot of time inside. Connor has this little DVD player (which I highly recommend to every parent who wants a few minutes to make dinner or go out to dinner) that he calls "Me-moo." He has almost loved this thing to death in the last 6 months, but it seems to have rallied and is making a come back. It must know that we have a spare one waiting in the wings should it give out. Connor's also had one of his first extended colds this week. I'm pretty sure he got it when he licked the window of the playroom at Chik-Fil-A. You'd think he'd learn his lesson, but when we went there yesterday he licked a chair...weird dude!

While I was making dinner last night, Connor plopped right down in front of Evan and gave him some of his tools. Pretty cute!

Evan is growing so fast. He is very social and knows how to use his voice to get your attention. He can now roll left or right onto his back if you put him on his stomach. He still refuses a bottle, but he did fall asleep while Dave was holding him yesterday so that's a big accomplishment.

This beagle is AGAIN pushing her luck!

Funny things this week:

1) While I was feeding Evan, Connor jumped out the dog door. It was cold so I thought he'd come back in. After 3 min. I decided to go get him. He came walking towards me holding up his latest collection...dog poop. I kept telling him to put it down, but he just continued to pick up more. He had 3 pieces by the time I got to him. YUCK!

2) Connor shoved a stuffed dog up his shirt and said, "Milk."

3) Connor is not getting into the holiday spirit. He will not let us read a Hanukkah or Christmas book. He calls Santa "Satan." And he keeps undecorating the tree. Maybe next year!

4) Sophie drank my spiked eggnog and then passed out on the couch.

5) Evan went to see Twilight for the second time!

No comments: