Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Connor, Connor, Connor

Evan had his playgroup today. They're starting to get big enough to notice each other...very cute!

Connor's had another busy day. He got his first grass-stained knee today. He got put in time-out at someone else's house for the first time today (but the 3rd time in 24 hours). Speaking of time-out...not sure that one's gonna work. Yesterday he smacked my computer. I told him not to do it again or he'd go to time-out. I watched him think about it and you could see him think "What's she gonna do if I do it again?" So, he did it again. I took his toys away and put him in time-out. I think he was more upset about losing the toys than going to time-out. This discipline thing is going to have to be creative if he already doesn't care about time-out at 22 months!

But the big Connor story today was.....

Connor said "Juicy please." I said "Where's your cup?" Dave was checking his email and I was gathering cookies to go meet the other moms...so neither of us was paying close attention to what he was doing. He went to his drawer and got a cup. He went to the dog bowl, dipped his cup in and drank! I started laughing so hard that I couldn't do anything to stop him. This kid is constantly into something! I'm just glad I can still laugh at it!

No comments: