Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures

I figured out how to get my scanner to work. The top pic is #2 at 6 weeks and the bottom is at 12 weeks. Our next ultrasound is May 12th and that one will tell if it's a boy or a girl. Then the next day we will close on our new house! Big week!

I got Connor a "leash." We're planning to take a few trips this summer and he WILL NOT hold my hand. So I thought this might be our only choice. He loves it because it's a dog. He's not really into wearing it, but loves to play with it.

Here he is hunting eggs. Once he discovered the food in them, he thought this was a pretty good game.


Froggie got into it too! I wonder what was in his egg.

Family portrait

Connor loves to read books. He throws the book at you and then sits down "wherever" he can.

Today he found the laundry basket and climbed on. If you look closely you can see Froggie is caught under the basket.

We have our inspection on the new house tomorrow. Let's hope it all goes well!

No comments: