Sunday, March 23, 2008

What we've been up to...

We tried to take Connor to a downtown pub on St. Patrick's Day. Here he is "throwing back a bottle" with Daddy. Unfortunately we didn't get to stay long. Connor wasn't in the mood!

Connor with his first Easter basket.

Come on Mom!

So....what have we been up to. After our exciting night driving to and from the emergency room, on Thursday my cousin, Lisa, came down for the weekend from Dallas. We didn't do much, but it was nice seeing her.

Today Connor managed to projectile vomit hitting Sophie in the process. She actually thought it was pretty cool. Then he had such a blow out in his diaper while sitting on Dave that Dave had to change his shirt and pants and take a shower!

We're doing better with the breastfeeding. It still stings a bit, but I guess I can live with it. I have my 6 week doctor's appointment this week. Connor is up to 11 pounds. I can't believe he's gained 4 lbs in 5 weeks.

And the biggest news is the weight IS coming off. Not as quickly as at first, but it is coming off. Of course, who has time to eat with a baby that eats round the clock. I never get to finish a meal...it's better than Weight Watchers.

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

My hubby and I were just commenting how difficult it is to eat meals with Sawyer in the house, now! We'll have to try to meet for lunch sometime soon! I love reading about your adventures with Connor and knowing that we're going through the same adventures with Sawyer! Hope to see you soon! Happy Easter!