Sunday, March 9, 2008

Monkey Poo Strikes Again!

Our little monkey is really working on perfecting his secret power...projectile pooping. At midnight the other night he came close to getting it right. He managed to hit Dave and get sticky newborn poo on his shirt and hands. I was of course no help because I was laughing too hard.

Connor is doing really well. We went to the lactation consultant this weekend and Connor had gained 2 pounds in one week...which puts him up to 9 and a half pounds. So I guess now everyone will really believe me when I say he eats CONSTANTLY!!! We really don't do anything else. His activities range from eating to sleeping to screaming. That's about it right now. Hopefully we'll get some smiles here soon.

BTW, if you sent us a very cute pelican toy, or know who did, could you let us know? It didn't come with a packing slip or anything so we don't know who to thank for this cute toy.

No comments: