Monday, January 23, 2012

Zoo-mazing!

We've gone to a few zoos lately since the boys are still so crazy about animals. They have so much fun looking at all the animals...except the goats. Connor is really afraid of the goats.

We went back to the eye dr today for Evan's strabismus. He said he sees minor improvement and since Evan has been fighting the patch so much lately that we could drop back down to 60 min a day. Yay! I also met a lady in the waiting room who said she'd have a SimplyFun party! Very successful trip to the dr!

Speaking of SimplyFun...I just got back from a mommy only trip to AZ for a SimplyFun Leadership conference. It was a lot of fun and great to meet all the people in person whose voices I have been listening to over the last few months. I didn't qualify for the free trip but since I was #1 in sales for Dec and for the 4th quarter I ended up getting $400 in "sprinkle" money! So my trip was essentially paid for! Yay! Plus I learned a lot and made many new friends! Now I have to work hard so that we can earn the free 5 day trip to Disney World over Evan's birthday in Sept!!! If you know anyone that wants to join my team...let me know!!

No comments: