Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cleaning

We have spent the last week cleaning and de-cluttering the house. I think it's cleaner than it's ever been before! I've gotten an app that helps with daily routines. I just add what I need to remember to do daily and I get to give myself a big gold star when I get it done! And you'll be glad to know that updating the blog is in my routine...it was supposed to be done on Tues and it's Thursday now, but whatever...I got to it!

I don't really have any pictures to upload though. Our camera hasn't been very agreeable lately and the phones really don't take very good pictures. So sorry, but no pictures today.

We had a nice quiet Krismakwanzakah. The boys got lots of games (surprise, surprise). I think they're favorite was their Leapsters though. Connor got a game called Animal Genius that gives facts about animals! Right up his alley! They are working on learning how to use the arrows to move around within the games.

My SimplyFun business has been quiet since about Dec. 20th. I ended up being the top sales person again in December and now that January is so quiet...I'm feeling the pressure. I'm going to AZ in 2 weeks for the SimplyFun Leadership retreat. That should be fun!

I've been struggling with our losses lately. This will be a hard month since Nathan's due date is this month. I sure hope 2012 brings more smiles than tears.

No comments: