Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back to the Dr


I had another visit to the dr this week. They still (really?) don't have the test results...it's been 2 weeks...but say they should be in next week sometime. We still do not see any physical issues with the baby from the ultrasound. The baby is continuing to measure a week behind, but looks healthy and happy so the dr is saying not to worry yet (yeah, right). I go back again next Fri for another check on things..I'll be 15 weeks next Wed.

I am still going to acupuncture once a week and have tried to increase the amount of protein in my diet to see if any of that can help the baby grow. I'm not really a protein junkie so it's a little hard, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yesterday was Dave's last day at SMSC. They made sure to help him feel he'd done the right thing by making him write them a check for 1/3 of his initial signing bonus because he did not stay the entire 3 years...only 2 yrs 8 months. The ironic thing is that they will have to pay out his vacation time and it looks like that will be almost exactly the same as the 1/3 of the bonus. So I guess it evened out. Anyway, we celebrated by having Tino's Greek food for dinner...one of our favorite lunch meeting spots by his office, since it will not be as convenient anymore. Evan thought the "bacon" (lamb) was good....guess I don't need to bring anything for him to eat there any more. He is def a meat eater...while Connor could eat raw carrots all day. Oh well, between the two of them they'll eat an entire meal.

No comments: