Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair

We decided that we just had to cut Evan's hair. It was getting pretty long in the front. Connor didn't have his first haircut until 17 months...Evan at 5 months! Very different kids!

When I went in to get Connor this morning he said "Clean, clean." I wondered if he'd peed out or something. I noticed his hands were pretty dirty..then I found this gummy bear in his hair. He has been really into these fruit snacks lately. The original ones we found were bunnies so he calls them all bunnies. We have some Nemo and Cars "bunnies" too that he loves and likes to just carry around. Apparently he took one to bed last night. It took a lot of crying and olive oil, but I got it out in about 10 min. with minimal hair loss. Guess we need to start patting him down before putting him in bed.

No comments: