Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Evan is 6 Months Old!

Evan is soooo excited to be 6 months old today!!! He's discovered his tongue and sticks it out pretty much all the time.

I'm thinking that his eyes are going to be brown and his hair red...just like Mommy!

Connor LOVES to be outside. He's started hiding his dinosaurs in the bushes though so who knows if I'll ever find them all again! He's now addicted to a show called Super Why! (It comes on before Dinosaur Train...which he hasn't watched in afew days since discovering letters.) He is learning about fairytales and learning letters. He can say his ABC's from Q to Z and identify 5 or 6 letters so far. He now carries around letters instead of dinosaurs...it's pretty cool to see him so excited. He's also discovered that the letters have magnets and they stick to the fence so there are usually letters out in the yard too. They definitely keep things hopping around here!

BTW, have I mentioned that I've lost all but 7 lbs of all my pregnancy weight? I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am closing in on my prepregnancy clothes...they fit but the belly is still a bit stretched out on me! Anyway, I'm taking a break from dieting right now but hope to get back on the wagon soon and lose these last few pounds and start to tone up! Yeah Me!

Also, Dave gave up drinking for Lent. It's been almost a month since he's had anything...he even made it through poker night and guys game night without giving in! He's going to indulge this weekend when his nephew Scott and his family come in, but I'm proud of him for making it this long.

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Yeah you for working so hard at losing that baby weight! It's not an easy task! Hope to see you soon!