Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Today Connor discovered that it saves time if you just shove your whole lunch in your mouth at once. Then you can go play sooner. Unfortunately he was eating a hard-boiled egg...yuck!

Ok, I'm ready. I'm not sure what we're doing but I like pumpkins so I'm game!

Come on Daddy, just carve the pumpkin already.

Forget it. I'm not waiting on him anymore. I'm taking my pumpkin for a ride.

Ok here we go....the old fashioned way too...very little electric tool use.

I can help clean and look for seeds.

I got it. This is what you do.

All done!

Connor's little pumpkin got carved too, but Evan had woken up and was eating so I didn't get to take a picture. This morning Connor has been carrying around his pumpkin and chasing Sophie with it. She has already stolen the lid and eaten half of it. I'm guessing that by the end of the day we will have a new pumpkin.

Evan is 5 weeks old today. He's starting to fall asleep on his own in his pack n play which is a BIG deal. That lets me deal with Connor and the dogs and go to the bathroom. Yeah Baby!

No comments: