Thursday, October 8, 2009

Evan - 2 weeks


Today was Dave's first day back to work after Evan's arrival. The boys and I have done fairly well on our own. They've both been napping for the last 1.5 hrs and Evan slept for 5 straight hours last night! Evan had his 2 week check up today and Connor had to get some vaccines so we went to the dr on our own! It really went very well...thank you iphone videos! The only troubles I had were the incredible wind that was pushing against us and trying to maneuver the new double stroller...in the wind and around tight corners.

Evan was up to 10 lbs! He is 20.75" too! So in the last 2 weeks he's gained 1 lb and grown 3/4". The dr just said "WOW. You must be one of those women that has high calorie breat milk." It's called cream I think! But no worries with him and his amzing growth! This office doesn't give you percentiles so I don't know if he's off the charts yet, but I'm sure he's close if he's not!

Poor unsuspecting Connor thought he was just along for the ride, but he ended up getting 2 shots. He got pissed about half way through the second shot and by that time it was about over. We decided to go to Schlotsky's for a reward and he got a lemonade so all was good once again. I feel a bit guilty for letting him watch so much tv this morning, but it enabled me to get everything done I needed to so I'm thinking we'll just make up for it in a year or so and not watch so much then!

No comments: