Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Week

Last Friday Sawyer and Connor went to Build-A-Bear. They both picked out the dog. They weren't really into the whole process. They were more interested in trying to escape and run out into the mall. But...Connor loves this dog. I got a collar and leash because he loves to play with Sophie and Marley's. He drags this dog around the living room, lays on it and plays and plays. It's pretty cute.

He also got his very own Elmo chair. He LOVES this chair. He sits in it and plays with other toys. He gets soooo excited when he figures out how to make it talk.

Obviously he loves to stand in it too.

Connor got a new Sand & Water table too (we used up all of his gift monies). He likes to go out on the back porch and play in it. He esp. likes to put the shovel in the sand and then right in his mouth. We're working on not putting everything in the mouth.

Connor got some crayons this week...it's rained a lot this week! We've been working on coloring...and not eating the crayons. They're kind of cool though, only the tip sticks out of this round thing. It makes it easier for him to hold and not break the crayon. I'll put up pics once we get this process figured out.

We also had an ultrasound and a dr's visit in the last week for the new baby. My computer is very unfriendly these days so I can't scan the photos. But...everything looks great. We now have a 1 in 2300 chance of having a baby with Down's instead of a 1 in 250 because of advanced maternal age. So that's good to know. The heartbeat at the dr's on Wed was 165 beats per min. I don't remember Connor's being so fast, but maybe I only remember the end. I got a prescription for some sleeping pills because I've been having LOTS of trouble sleeping, but the insurance company won't fill it, so I need to go deal with that!

We dropped the price on our house again and have had no action on it this week. Other houses in the neighborhood are selling so I'm starting to feel like it's us. I told my realtor that I'm starting to feel like the fat kid in gym class that never gets picked for a team while everyone else around me gets picked. It's got to be our turn soon!

No comments: