Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Walker?

On Monday, Connor turned 10 months old! I cannot believe it. He's changed so much in just the past few months. I think back and remember that he only started crawling at the end of Sept. and then two weeks ago he took his first steps. This week he's gotten much braver. I didn't notice at first, but yesterday he kept falling down. I watched him letting go of things more and more, and still not being too steady, would fall after a few steps. Then last night we were playing the walk between Mommy and Daddy game and he took 5 steps. Then today he tried to walk from a toy to the couch which was about three feet away...I found him face down on the floor about a foot away from the couch, but at least he's trying. He even used Sophie as a walker yesterday. That was pretty funny. I'll try to get some pics of him in action, but it's hard to catch right now since I'm trying to catch him most of the time!

No comments: