Thursday, December 4, 2008

Eggs? No Thank You!


Since Connor's been eating more "real" food, I thought I'd try scrambled eggs again. As you can see, he's just not a fan. He actually picked them up this time and tried some, but would make this awful face and shake his head after each bite. I think he even tried three times, but just couldn't do it. I guess we'll try again next month.

Not sure what was different about last night, but he actually slept. He cried at 10:45pm and I just resettled him. He woke again at 3:40am and I nursed him. He took a little while to get back to sleep, but then he didn't wake again until 7:15am. I wish I knew what was different and I'd market it. On Tuesday night he woke 3 times and eventually ended up just standing in his crib screaming from 4:30-6:00am. That wasn't fun. Let's hope he's gotten over whatever was keeping him up and we're back on the program!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

I hope the sleeping struggles will be over soon for you guys! We need to get together before the New Year!