Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh Boy!

Connor and Evan were having lots of fun playing outside this afternoon. A couple of times I saw Connor pee in the yard because he didn't want to stop playing to come in. Then...I heard him laughing and screaming. I looked out to see him jumping up and down under the fort with his pants around his ankles (remember we live on a golf course where there are usually people standing by the back fence). I went out there to tell him to pull up his pants. He said "They're wet!" I told him to pull them up and come in to change them. So he did and then came running to me and said, "The dogs think it's funny to eat my poopies!" I started to laugh and run to where Evan was still playing. I asked him to point where he'd gone and sure enough there was nothing in the grass there. I really had to work hard to not laugh in front of him so I could explain why it's not so bad to do pee pee's in the back yard but he cannot do poopies! People think I make this stuff up...but I don't!

No comments: