Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Knock It Up

The boys were fighting yesterday in the car over what they wanted to watch...rough life I know! Anyway, I kept hearing Connor say "Knock it up Evan!" And since I was trying to stay out of it and listen to my own book...I just ignored them until it escalated. Finally I asked Connor what he was saying and the he was trying to get Evan to stop saying "Elmo" over and over. Knock it up meant knock it off! Then I went from annoyed to amused really quickly and decided this was definitely a blog worthy event!

The boys have been interacting a lot more...not all negatively. Connor is working on teaching Evan his letters. Connor is reading more and more each day. We really need to work on counting though..he keeps getting stuck in the teens. Evan has an opinion about a lot of stuff these days and there's lots of tears, screaming and pushing when he doesn't get his way!

No comments: