Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lately

Connor really figured out the fun of looking for eggs this year.

It took Evan a little longer to figure out that it was ok to put the eggs in the basket...he didn't like them in his Elmo basket!

Evan is obsessed with my hair dryer and brush these days. He has started to really talk a lot these days. This week he started saying "Yeah." So if you ask him a question he has a little voice that answers "Yeah." It's so cute!

I made this lego cake for a graduation party last week. It was a lot of work but turned out pretty well. Those are chocolate legos that I had to make individually!

This was my final cake for my 2nd round of cake classes. Can't wait for the 3rd and final round!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Wow - your cakes are really impressive! I can't wait to taste one!