Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fun Times

Evan found this ball that he wanted Dave to blow up, but he wasn't patient enough to let him do it.

I'm too cute!

Evan really liked the cous-cous we had for dinner! If you look hard you can see the new tv in the background.

Cous-cous was ALL over the place! And it just disintegrates when you try to clean it up...but we like it!

Connor wanted his picture taken too but in all 5 of the pics I took he had his right eye closed.

Connor and I did a potty bootcamp yesterday. He got a stamp on a chart each time he peed on the potty (24 times). He got a page from a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book each time too and got to watch a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show too. Then if he told me he had to go potty and then went he got a MMC book (he got 5)! It was a LONG day, but hopefully he's starting to get it. He sat on the potty twice at school today. I'm not quite convinced that he's ready, but he can't go to his new school in August until he's completely potty trained and can do his clothes back too. We've got a lot of work ahead!

We went to the hematologist today. We got the same basic story...we can't be sure it was this that caused the loss esp since your homocystiene levels aren't high...and it was just one loss (you have to have many heartbreaks for them to be convinced this is the cause...no thanks!) And even though your folic acid levels are high (which is weird because they should be low) that's not a big deal...except that that right there tells you that I'm not processing the folic acid in my system and it's building up!...but we don't really need to do the test that will tell us the actual levels. So that was a bust and not a place I want to go back to...oncology center. We go back to my OB on the 8th so we'll see what she says...meanwhile I can buy the supplements I need on Amazon.com and I'll just have to do the research myself!

No comments: