Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reunion

We went to Indianapolis last weekend for my 20th High School Reunion! (Dave went to his in June.) We met a few people for drinks before hand. I hadn't seen many of these people in at least 15 yrs (except for Joy who is in most of these pics). It was soooo much fun seeing everyone even though not many actually showed. I had a headache by the end of the night from laughing so hard remembering all the fun with everyone!

Joy and I had some pics taken when we were 16/17 that was just our faces...I need to find it and upload it next to this one to show how we look just the same....minus about 3 inches of hair sticking out from our heads!

Joy, Maryah and me

On the way there Dave asked me if he'd hear any good stories from the people in my class. I said no these people didn't really know any dirt one me.

On the other hand...these people know almost ALL the dirt on me! Most of the trouble that Joy and I got into in HS and college was with one or all of these guys! David, Brian (Jed) and Jason!

Not sure what Joy is saying to Jimmy, but I'm sure he deserved it. He was my neighbor through HS...I know he deserved it!

We sat with Heather and Mark at dinner. It was a lot of fun. Our favorite moment of the night happened here. Joy came over to talk to us and some dude no one remembered sidled up to her and asked her out in front of everyone! It was hilarious! I think for me it was esp funny because 15 yrs ago, at the last reunion, that was me! I was the single one and she was married!

Joy and Greg. We talked to Greg and his wife for a while. They were lots of fun!

Jimmy and Jennifer...Jennifer was one of the organizers of the event! Thanks Jen! Hope you do it again for 25 yrs and that more people show up!

I really had a hard time remembering people's names. I told Joy not to wander too far from me so that she could feed me names....which she had to do repeatedly! We made a good team, as usual!

No comments: